July 27, 2009

If it wasn't obvious...we are having a BOY!!

We are so excited to be having a boy, especially Brooks. I think that he was afraid that we wouldn't have a boy to carry on the Barthlome name. If you don't know, the Barthlome's have lots of girls. Brooks and his cousin Cade are the only boys with the Barthlome name. I have to admit that I was suprised that it was a boy because of the trend. I am a little nervous because Paisley has been mellow for the most part and if our little boy is anything like the stories I have heard about Brooks then I am in for a treat and Brooks is in for some serious payback!!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats! So far, Trevor has been so easy. Yes, he brings me birds and worms in the house. But, he entertains himself way more than any of my girls do.

Lyndzi said...

Payback puts it nicely. Brooks was a beast! Good luck with that.
Totally off the subject but did you watch the Bachelor this season? How did we go the whole time w/o talking about it. It was so good.

Jenette said...

Congratutlations! That's so exciting! Boy's are lots of fun.

J-Babe said...

That is so fUN!!! Boys are so great too, you will love having a little man around, I know I do:)

Trev "N" Dez said...

CONGRATS!!!Don't worry too much over it. I thought the same with Jayvin. Trevor had many names giving to him by teachers, family, and friends. You name it, he was out of control!! All the nephews are out of control too so I was scared #$*@less however my little man is such a good little boy. It is my little girl I'm now worried about I think she is too much like her mommy was. Attitude is seeping out of her!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Andrea, you should start preparing now. I remember hearing Brooks' name called out many times in school. My very favorite though is when he mooned the school bus! Oh, good times!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I forgot....CONGRATULATIONS!