It was so good to see you on here. I am glad you stumbled upon our blog. We are enjoying life. Boston is a gem. We have been married for 5 years now...already could not imagine life without him. Your little family is so cute. Congrats on your little boy in progress...there is no mistake in the snake. lol Tell your fam hi and I will continue to check in on you and give you updates. You look great by the way.
8 comments:
I've never seen a girl ultrasound, but that Looks ALL BOY to me!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Now you'll have one of each. Congrats!!
Jeff said, "That big, long thing right there?"
Congrats!
Now I know what a boy looks like. Deffinately different then our two little ones. WOW... that is cute. CONGRATS!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you! Little boys are SOOO much fun!
Ok-ya I guess that is a "little" obvious even to me! :)
How Exciting!!!! I think it's pretty obvious and pretty exciting! Congratulations!!!
Andrea,
It was so good to see you on here. I am glad you stumbled upon our blog. We are enjoying life. Boston is a gem. We have been married for 5 years now...already could not imagine life without him. Your little family is so cute. Congrats on your little boy in progress...there is no mistake in the snake. lol
Tell your fam hi and I will continue to check in on you and give you updates. You look great by the way.
Post a Comment