August 8, 2009

Random Summer Pictures

Lyndzi is visiting from North Carolina with her two boys Kamden & McKay and Kennedi came to stay with Papa & GG for a week. We are trying to go walking everyday.


Paisley & Madi trying to wake up. My mom & Tara came to stay with us for a couple of days and we went to Bear Lake

Grandma with her two favorite girls









Already for church
Paisley putting her lipstick on for church

Playing in the swimming pool

Playing cowgirl

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

wow I look awesome in that first pic!

Andy and Robyn said...

Such cute pictures! Your legs look way skinny in the 1st pic. I love Paisley's hair when she's all ready for church.

Dawn Hancock said...

Paisley is so so cute, I really want to just squish her little cheeks. When is she going to get to meet her Aunt Dawn anyway? You guys can come see us anytime, I hope you know that. How are you doing anyway? I hope you are feeling good. Take care.