July 18, 2009

Late 4th of July Update

July2-4th we went to Jerome and spent time with some of my dad's family. I also had a mini reunion with some friends from high school. It was so fun to see everyone and their kids. On the fourth we had a Gibson family reunion in Grace. I don't have any pics because I forgot my camera. The pics below are from Anna's facebook page and off my mom's camera.

Patricia, Brandi, Anna, Kendra, me, Keeley & Nicole







Brooks showing his stuff .



Paisley loves the camera.

5 comments:

Tanille said...

Looks like you had a great time. How fun to get together with your old friends!!!
I can't believe you are 19 weeks. Are you going ot find out what you're having?? If so I'll be looking forward to hearing!!!

Andy and Robyn said...

That picture of Brooks is so funny - I'm sure he just loves it!! :) And that last picture of Pais is one of my favorites. I love how her eyes sparkle when she smiles!

Lyndzi said...

Cute cute. I love reunions with friends. Paisley's little crooked smile is so sweet. Can't wait to see yall.

Krissy said...

Andrea I'm so jealous. you are just 10 days behind me and LOOK amazing. I"m showing like nobody's buisness! LUCKY! Anyways your little girl is such a doll! hope all is going well! OH if you want to look at my blog just email me @ kdarrington@yahoo.com. I'm not sure if I have added you yet or not i'm losing my mind with this one!

Marjorie said...

That seems pretty lucky that all of you were in Jerome at the same time. How fun to catch up! I bet they couldn't get enough of Paisley. Can't wait to find out what you're having!