February 7, 2009

I love all of these pictures. Paisley was being so funny. My aunt got her this outfit and she loved the pink fur. Gail and I wanted to get some pictures and she was hamming it up. She would smile and pose and then run over to look at the picture on the camera and then she would run back and pose all over again. We were laughing so hard. Gail finally started to pretend to take the picture but Paisley knew better. She would glare at us because she knew we weren't really taking a picture. Anyway I couldn't pick which one to post so I just posted all of them.








Paisley is really starting to talk. She tries to say whatever I say. A few of her new words are snow, home, thank you and she loves to play Ring around the Rosies. She always grabs our hands and says "ashes ashes down" She also likes to put on dad's work boots and his gloves.

7 comments:

Van Tassell Family said...

Those are cute!! What a funny girl!! Love the work boots, for some reason Xaiden loves the big shoes too!!

Lyndzi said...

What a little Diva! Those pics are so funny.

J-Babe said...

Man they grow up way too fast! I love her little personality and it is fun to watch kids develop.

Krissy said...

Andrea your little girl is sooo beautiful... and I was going to tell you my brother in laws roommate at BYUI is name is brandon T.??? and his dad is an electrican and he says he's in your ward in grace. he is such a

Andy and Robyn said...

Holy cute little girl!!!! Talk about loving to ham it up for the camera!!

Trev "N" Dez said...

My word you do her hair cute! I need to get some pointers! Wait she has to get some hair first!! I wish Jayvin would smile for the camera like that! He just screams when I attempt to get pictures done!

Anonymous said...

Holy, she looks grown up! Those pictures are way cute. I love her hair!