This month has been very eventful, but not the exciting and fun eventful. Paisley has been to the doctor twice in one week. The first time they said she had croup and the second they said it was RSV. RSV combined with the breaking through of 4 new teeth = a very unhappy and cranky toddler. I then developed a sinus infection and Brooks a chest cold with a bad cough. Needless to say our Valentines Day was spent with tissue up my nose and Brooks hacking. It was very romantic, if you can just imagine. That weekend all three of us just laid around and watched lots of tv.
Brooks turned 31 on February 19th and it was something to remember. He still wasn't feeling well and Paisley was really wanting to play with her daddy so I decided it would be best if we went to my parents to give him a rest and so I could rest. (He was driving me crazy because I thought he was being very dramatic and acting like a baby). Later that afternoon he called to tell me he went to the doctor and they sent him to the hospital with double pnemonia. I felt horrible that I wasn't there and that I had been teasing him about what a baby he was being. Let's just say next time I will get my prioritites straight!!! Anyway he is out of the hospital now and and on the verge of being healthy. We just can't wait to see our medical bills for February!!!
5 comments:
Oh no! What a couple of weeks! I think RSV is going around, I have heard of a couple of kids getting it! I' am the same way with Steve when he get's sick, I don't really have a lot of compassion. It is something I really need to work on. I can't believe he went to the hospital! I' am glad he is doing better!
Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Maybe you and Brooks need a belated birthday/Valentine dinner to Pocatello and Paisley can come play with Corbin....think about it....anytime!!! (I'm serious)
I think you need to take Jen up on the offer. I glad yall are feeling better. :)
Oh Andrea! That's so crazy and miserable. I hope everyone is up to par soon. Hang in there.
Andrea, this is funny stuff. I always whine about being sick, too... the problem with me is that I really am just being a baby. I hope to get pneumonia someday just so Ashley will feel sorry for me like you did for Brooks. :o)
Paisley's growing up, eh? That's cool that she can be so mellow and loves to read like that. I hope you and Brooks and Paisley are feeling better these days.
Post a Comment