First of all love your background. :) When I give Kam toast with cream cheese or jam, he eats it all off and then the toast has little holes in it. They are such funny little thing, kids. That pic of her in the bouncer is hillarious. When another baby comes along, she's probably going to be a little protective of her seat.
5 comments:
I just love my little nerdy neice Paisley...I don't think there's ever a dull moment with her...she's the cutest!
Ok - the picture of her sitting in her closet reading is SO cute!! :)
First of all love your background. :) When I give Kam toast with cream cheese or jam, he eats it all off and then the toast has little holes in it. They are such funny little thing, kids. That pic of her in the bouncer is hillarious. When another baby comes along, she's probably going to be a little protective of her seat.
love it when kids self entertain, especially when they're quite doing it. the only things is you wonder what they're up to...
She is just too cute! They grow up too fast.
Post a Comment