November 1, 2008
Fall and Halloween!!
Earlier this fall I raked the leaves in our front yard and put Paisley in the middle of the pile. As you can see she was just ecstatic (sarcasm). I tried to show her how to throw them up in the air but she justed wanted out of there.
On Thursday and Friday I had a tax conference in Boise. Paisley and I rode up with my grandpa and grandma. My grandma watched Paisley while grandpa and I endured 2 days of "extremely exciting" tax classes. Friday was of course Halloween and I was kind of bummed because that meant that Brooks wouldn't get to see Paisley dressed up and we couldn't dress up together as a family for Halloween. It was still a fun Halloween although Paisley had no idea what was going on. After my conference on Friday we went to my uncle Tad's (who lives in Boise) to go trick or treating with his little boy Cohen. Cohen was a bumblebee and Paisley was a ladybug. At first Paisley was not thrilled to be in her costume but soon she was wanting to run all over the place.
After we finished trick-or-treating my mom came and picked me up and we went to her parents and stayed over. I was able to see my uncle David, his family and my cousin Julie and her family, whom I hadn't seen for about 2 years. It was so nice to visit with everyone and I think Paisley had a lot fun getting to meet all these new people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute! My mom and I watched the slide show together. I don't think she was a fan of the leaves. She looks so big! Her hair has really grown. She is so cute!
I actually miss having leaves to rake - just because of the fun of the piles -- and sweet Paisley totally loves the leaves - it's so obvious!! : )
Post a Comment