Me Too!
I think there are several of us going to the movie if you guys would like to come. We're going our as couples. Yes, I am making my husband go. We're going on a dinner and movie date.
How funny! I just took the same quiz and I'm an Esme too. I was hoping to be someone more exciting though!
Me too - I don't know who I thought I would be - I thought I was a little more feisty than that! Who knew!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Me Too!
I think there are several of us going to the movie if you guys would like to come. We're going our as couples. Yes, I am making my husband go. We're going on a dinner and movie date.
How funny! I just took the same quiz and I'm an Esme too. I was hoping to be someone more exciting though!
Me too - I don't know who I thought I would be - I thought I was a little more feisty than that! Who knew!
Post a Comment