November 5, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? College of Southern Idaho
2. How long did you date before you got married? 5 months
3. How long have you been married? 6 years
4. What does he do to surprise you? Sometimes he does the dishes or laundry. Those are the best suprises.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes.
6.What is your favorite quality? I love when he plays with Paisley and he is very considerate
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Betty...it means hot woman
8. What is his favorite food? Tomato mac or mac and cheese
9. What is his favorite sport? Team Roping
10. When and where did you first kiss? In his car in my parents driveway
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything
12.Do you have children? 1 girl
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is a good welder and great at making animal sounds
14. How old is he? 30
15. Who said I love you first? Honestly, I don't remember but I think I did
16. What is his favorite music? Red Hot Chili Peppers or the Dave Mathews Band
17. What do you admire most about him? That he is such a hard worker. But, this is also what I admire the least because it his desire to woek so hard keeps him away from home. ( I agree with Jodi, it must be a farm boy thing)
18. What is his favorite color? Red...When I first met him he had these ugly bright red shoes, actually he still has them
19. Will he read this? Not unless I drag him to the computer and make him.

20. People I tag. Robyn, Lyndzi, Dawn & Cynthia

2 comments:

J-Babe said...

It was fun learning more about your husband, he seems like a great guy. Your fall and Halloween pics are way cute. I need to try and do a leaf picture with Lucas and I have a feeling he might have the same reaction:)

Dawn Hancock said...

HEy This Is Wyatt And I happen to think those red shoes of Brooks's were the bomb. Some people have no taste LOL wyatt