After Paisley gets out of the tub we let her run around naked for about 5 minutes and she loves it. This time she decided to climb on her John Deere.
While Paisley was watching her favorite movie "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah" I hurried and crimped and flipped out her hair. She looked like she was about 5. I took a picture because I knew it wouldn't last.
Paisley loves to eat and she decided to rub it all over her belly too.
Daddy sharing his Coke
4 comments:
I love all the pictures of Pais. SO darn cute. She is the cutest little girl!! I'm glad Brooks gives her Coke, that makes me feel better that my girls favorite drinks are Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew!! Gotta love those dads!
Love the Butt picture:) And her hair seriously makes her look like she's WAY older. What a cutie!!!
i love paisley. she's my favorite little girl.
Hey it's Dezi I have not heard from you two in FOREVER. Love seeing your little family. So happy for you. Hey I have a blog but it's private so you have to email me so I can invite you. My email address is deziwilliams@hotmail.com Love your little one!!! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment