September 10, 2008

Picture Updates



Paisley loves to eat andsome of her favorites are lasagna, chicken enchiladas, and pictured above, ravioli.





Paisley is a very hard to get to sleep and she usually has to be on her belly. On Sunday after church she was so tired and when I went in to check on her I found her like this.

5 comments:

sunnie said...

she's adorable. i can't wait to meet up for lunch tomorrow.

J-Babe said...

Holy flexible! That is so nice that she is a good eater. Lucas actually prefers to sleep on his stomach as well:)

Dawn Hancock said...

poor little girl, good thing kids are made of rubber. I would wake up with a backache. Sorry I haven't called you back after that day. I am the worst. Talk with you soon! :)

Cory n Tara said...

Well, this just shows that I have the cutest neice ever! I think maybe she takes after me (I mean the way she eats)!
Tara

Lyndzi said...

Oh that sleeping picture is funny.