September 13, 2008

Lunch with Dylan

On Thursday, Paisley had a lunch date with Dylan. Of course she was accompanied by her parents and Dylan was accompanied by his mom Sunnie. They were so funny together. We met Sunnie at the Cheescake Factory in Salt Lake. Dylan was an angel while Paisley was a monster. They were both tired, but Paisley was very vocal about it. A couple of older ladies asked to be seated away from our table. Anyway, it was fun to visit with Sunnie and see Dylan again. He even gave me a huge hug (Paisley always pushes us away if we want a hug or kiss).




They couldn't keep their hands off each other hence the fact that we were holding down their arms.


Everytime Dylan touched Paisley he would poke her in the eye. I think she must have figured that out.


Dylan always has a finger in his nose :)

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Babies, babies, babies. I wish I would've been there but it was probably nice for you and Sunnie to catch up. Paisley looks so much like Hadlie and my Dad. So funny. I'm sure she look like people on the Davis side, I just see Barthlome's more often. Such fun pics.

Joseph A said...

I think we need to have a big Jerome reunion someday. That looks like you had fun. Hope you're doing well.

Nikki said...

Andrea,
I found you through Lyndzi's blog and I just wanted to take a peek. Your little Paisley is such a cutie!!! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing:)
Nikki Whitehead