Last night out of nowhere Paisley just took off walking. She pulled herself up on me and just let go. I backed up a little and held out my arms and she practically ran to me. I started squealing and gave her a big hug. Later that night she pulled herself up on the loveseat and walked about 12 feet towards the end of the couch before she fell over. I couldn't believe it. The day before she wouldn't even let go of my finger. I tried to video it but everytime I tried she wouldn't do it. As soon as I put the camera down she would walk again. I will try and post a video soon.
Another thing she does is scream hysterically whenever Brooks or I shower. She just cries and cries because she wants to get in too. It makes me feel so bad when I see her big crocodile tears and her arms reaching out for me to put her in the tub. I'll have to video it because it is so sad but so funny.
5 comments:
Oh how cute!! I bet that is so exciting. Now you really are going to have your hands full.
It is so fun when they start walking! Lucas also cries when I take a shower they just hate to miss out on anything!!
omgosh! that's so exciting! she'll be all dressed up going to prom before you know it. ;)
The shower thing is so funny! Kamden gets so mad still when I try to keep the curtain closed by stepping on it. I'm always afraid he'll pull it down. Have you gotten her on video yet? I miss her.
I love firsts! That's pretty amazing that when she decided to start walking she really took off. Jared took steps here and there but it took a few weeks for him to "walk around". I wish I could see it. I love seeing "little people" walking, they look too small to be able to walk!
Post a Comment