Paisley loves to talk on the phone just like mommy. I was kind of suprised when she started picking up my phone, pushing buttons and then talking into the phone at 11 months. I realized I probably do it too much :)


When I was trying to get my picture with her she just kept crying. Probably because I had to hold her down so she wouldn't go anywhere. I love this picture though. It is saying, "Mom you are so mean."




10 comments:
Your right they are all so cute. I like the fourth one down the best. She seems like she has such a fun personality.:)
Oh my cute little niece. The pics turned out so good. I like the first and the fifth. She just looks so sweet in the top on and then loving the bunny in the other. Oh Andrea, she's such a doll. Can't wait to see her! Oh and you guys too. :)
Those pics turned out so adorable. What a cute little girl. I am in the process of getting Xaiden's taken for his one year too and those make me get excited to get his done becuase they are so cute.
How cute!!! I love them! I really like the first one and the one of you guys together...so funny. What a cutie!
How do you decide? Chris and I really liked the pic of the two of you, she's still cute when crying.
Ok I love the first one, the second one, the fourth one, the fifth one and the sixth, seventh and eighth! She has grown so much. I think it's so cool to see them grow so much, sad that we say goodbye to our little babies, but happy that we get to know busy little toddlers!
Andrea-
How are you doing? Your little family is so darling. I'm going to add you to my blog list so that we can keep in touch. My blog is ddavisfam.blogspot.com
omg, i love them ALL! super cute.
She is so adorable!!!
She is so cute!! I also like the one of you and her. That's classic. :)
Post a Comment