March 30, 2008

PIG TAILS

Today I wanted to try and get Paisley's hair in pigtails for church. It turned out pretty good. I sat her in her Bumbo in front of the full length mirror and I was suprised how patient she was. Everyone at church commented how cute and grown up she looked.



6 comments:

sunnie said...

she looks SO cute with those pigtails! i can't even get over it. how adorable!

Marjorie said...

Every picture of her is soooo cute! I can't get over her hair. Too much fun especially if she let's u do It!

Van Tassell Family said...

I love the pigtails mom!! How adorable. I bet it is so fun doing her hair. Hope you are doing great. Lots of love.

The Burk Family said...

I don't mind at all!!!I am glad you found me! Paisley is so cute..and such a cute name!

Ben, Erin and Tyson Sweetwood said...

She is so cute. It must be fun to have a little girl to dress up!

Dawn Hancock said...

wow the pig tails turned out so cute. You will soon have to learn all the tricks of the trade to deal with all that hair. As for us Jessi is still working on getting as much as Paisley has now! She is growing up so fast. You are on the countdown, almost done with tax season. Yaaaaah.