Paisley went to sleep like this and I didn't dare move her because she is so hard to get to sleep.
She sure loves her bath.
GG thought it would be fun to take a naked picture in front of the fireplace. It turned out pretty cute.
Paisley and her cousin Kamden (aka Kamo) on Easter Sunday.
Andrea (Aunt Dianne),Paisley sure is a cute kid. I just found your blog through Chris Meservy's. You and your family look great. I hope you're doing well.Joe A.
i love these pics. paisley is so stinkin cute. where did you get that bath seat thing you have paisley in? i want one for dylan. i miss ya
Isn't it crazy how kids can fall asleep! She is very cute!
She is so adorable. I love the naked pic of her. She is getting so big.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Andrea (Aunt Dianne),
Paisley sure is a cute kid. I just found your blog through Chris Meservy's. You and your family look great. I hope you're doing well.
Joe A.
i love these pics. paisley is so stinkin cute. where did you get that bath seat thing you have paisley in? i want one for dylan.
i miss ya
Isn't it crazy how kids can fall asleep! She is very cute!
She is so adorable. I love the naked pic of her. She is getting so big.
Post a Comment