I think that I have already created a bad habit. In the mornings Paisley likes to sit in front of the mirror to get ready with mom. After I get out of the shower I put her in her Bumbo so I can fix her hair. I get it wet, put some gel in it and while I am blow drying my hair I blow dry hers also. She loves the blow dryer and trys to reach for it as I wave it around.
This tax season has been especially hard. I work about 35-40 hours in a 4 day work week. Its been nice to have Gail watch Paisley. It makes it a lot easier to leave her (not that it is easy). Brooks has been pretty helpful around the house. He actually loads his dishes :) and has been doing some wash ...probably because he runs out of clothes before I get to it. He is so cute with her when he gets home from work as you can see in the picture below.
3 comments:
ok, paisley is just so so cute! i love the painted nails. i wish dyl liked his bebe pod as much as paisley likes her bumbo. i'm jealous
she is getting so big, it is funny how they just come out girly. You will see that she will be attracted to everything that glitters and is girly. I hope April comes fast for you so that you can slow down a bit. I sure love to watch Daddy's with their baby girls too.
Adorable!! She is getting so big.
Post a Comment