So sweet! Congrats to Tim and his bride. He is still such a good lookin guy and his bride is beautiful. I love the cousins pictures. It kinda pulled at my heart strings just a little bit. (okay alot) but only because I feel a little bit of jealousy. HOpe all is well. LOVE YA!!!!
3 comments:
So sweet! Congrats to Tim and his bride. He is still such a good lookin guy and his bride is beautiful. I love the cousins pictures. It kinda pulled at my heart strings just a little bit. (okay alot) but only because I feel a little bit of jealousy. HOpe all is well. LOVE YA!!!!
I love Cole's nose in that picture with the stroller! I also love the picture of Pais and Madi!
I didn't know Tim was getting married! Congrats to him! You're parents have way cute grandkids. Love the red skirts:)
Post a Comment