This boy LOVES tractors. When we are driving down the road he can spot them miles away.
Paisley's newfound love his to ride horses. She asks her dad almost everyday. Brooks has started to teach her to ride on her own which scares me to death.
Hadlie came to visit Papa & GG and wanted to go for a ride.
Paisley's horse jumped a ditch and she slid off the horse into a puddle of mud. It scared her but to my surprise she wanted to get back on. She was mad I was taking this picture.
I love when these two play together. Cole was actually giving Paisley rides and they were giggling.
Raife & Cole watching amovie with Uncle Andy
Cole loves to hop on Gus for a ride. Gus doesn't like it too much but is a good sport :)



1 comment:
Paisley is so brave. I saw her and Brooks moving cows on the highway! I'm so glad she got back on after her spill. Cole is getting so big, I love little boys when they have cuts and scrapes.
Post a Comment