Paisley turned four in September and was very excited. I think she acts so grown up for her age. She is such a good helper around the house and with her little brother. She loves to sing and dance. Everyday she tells me how she wants her hair done and picks out her own clothes. Some days she even picks out my clothes :)
Cowgirl Boots!!! She loves to play cowgirl with her dad.
I let Pais pick out a picture of the temple to hang in her room. She was so excited when she found out she picked out the temple that her Papa & GG got married in (St. George)
Papa & GG gave her a bank to save for a mission.
2 comments:
What a CUTE little girl! I'm impressed with the temple picture and even more that you let her pick it out--I think it will be even more special for her that way. She's only a half year younger than my Micah. I love the age of four, it's so F-U-N!! I love keeping up with your life through your blog!
So sweet!!! She looks so excited & happy that it's her big day! :) P.S. When did my dad get gray hair~wow. :)
Post a Comment