December 17, 2009

Picture Update

BARTHLOME CHRISTMAS PARTY


Santa came and gave gifts to the kids. Paisley decided she like Ryker's truck and trailer.

Paisley was very scared and didn't want to sit on his lap. She reconciled with him after she opened the gift he gave her.


She loved her new purse, glasses and lipstick.


As you can see she still loves her sunglasses. I think this was the best $5 invest I have made. She has to take her purse everywhere and gets mad if she can't find the glasses or make-up.
COUSINS

BIG SISTER


2 WEEKS OLD

1 comment:

Lyndzi said...

I love the pic in the highchair. What a little diva. I bet the party was fun. So sad to miss it but I'm glad you posted pics. I was looking at pics this morning from when McKay was new. He had so much hair and now it's only on top in a little foe-hawk. Cole is just so precious.