December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009


Grandma Phyllis Barthlome & Cole

4 Generations: Dave, Grandma Phyllis, Cole & Brooks


Paisley & her New Cabbage Patch Doll Janelle


New bike from Santa


Brooks got some saddle bags made by a friend and they even have his brand on them.



GG & Cole

Cole & his cousin Raife. They are 4 months apart

This video is of Paisley opening her princess heels that we got for her. She was so funny. She kept calling them slippers b/c Cinderella wears glass slippers. If we callthem shoes she gets mad and says no slippers.

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

That video of Paisley is hilarious. :) Cole is so so sweet. It is such a bummer that I can't see him but just keep posting those pics. :) Love you guys

Andy and Robyn said...

That's cool that Brooks' saddle bags have his brand on them-I'm sure he loves them. I love the video of Pais--she is so excited she can't stop talking!! :)

Nikki said...

Wow! I haven't looked at your blog forever! Congrats on your new little boy! He is adorable!