This weekend my mom ran in the Boise marathon. She wasn't very happy with her time but we are all so proud of her. What an accomplishment, although she says she won't do it again :) I don;t blame her. I don't know if I could ever do it. Maybe a half marathon but not a full.
Running the last mile

Tim, Paisley and I helping her out a little.

Crossing the finish line.

Tara made these cute shirts for Madi & Paisley that read, "My G-ma is faster than yourz"

My dad wasn't going to be able to make it but suprised my mom at the race and even brought carnations.

Paisley had to get in on the action. She loves cameras.
7 comments:
I still am in awe that your mom did it!!! AMAZING! :) And the shirts that Tara made are so cute - I bet everyone loved them!
Good for your mom....that's awesome. Maybe that would be a fun mother/daughter activity. :) Good luck with that!!
Wow!! That is awesome! It takes a lot of dedication to train for a marathon! I bet she will do it again...I have heard it becomes addicting to run them. I think I will stick to the 5k fun runs:)
Go Bernice! That's so awesome. You know that you and I are going to do that someday. Someday. I still am not used to your hair but I LOVE it!
Way to go for your mom! Exhausting but now she'll always be able to say she did it:)
WOW! That is such an incredible accomplishment! Your Mom is awesome! I don't know if I could ever do something like that! Amazing! Cute T-shirts.
PLEASE EXPLAIN (or blog) ABOUT WHY THERE IS A BABY COUNT DOWN THING ON YOUR BLOG... I would call you, but it's late!
Post a Comment