May 31, 2009

Another Addition

Yes, we are going to have another baby. I am due in December 12 and we are so excited. I put the baby countdown on my blog curious to see if anyone would notice. Anyway we are really excited and hope we have a healthy baby.

15 comments:

Johnny and Jenette said...

Congradulations! That's so exciting!

Workmans said...

Andrea, I feel stupid that I didn't figure out the whole baby thing by the counter. We're excited for you and hope everything goes well for!

The Wight Family said...

Congrats! Ryan and I are so happy for you guys!

Krissy said...

Congrats... I LOVE IT!!! we are exactly 10 days difference on our due dates... I obviously posted WAY BEFORE you... LOL can't keep mine a secret.. I'm deffinately already showing... YEA!!! I Love baby announcements... And what perfect timing our little girls will be so helpful!

Curtis~Lara~Taygen~Bentley said...

Congrat!!! I am so excited for you guys!!

Cory n Tara said...

No way get out of town! Just kidding...its going to be awesome and Madi will just love having a new cousin to play with (and I want it to be a boy!).

Lyndzi said...

86 days so far. That's sounds like a lot. Not to brag or anything but I'm at 260. :) I am so glad that you're having it around Christmas time cause that means I'll get to see it when it's a teensy tinsy baby. :)

Justin and Julie Fam said...

Congrats!! That's about the same time Mark and Suzie are due. I like your count down widget. I that to mine even though I only have a week left. My count down widget is boring.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Mom told me a little bit ago but wasn't sure if it was a secret....you know those Barthlome sisters.... nothing's ever a secret!! I'm way excited for you guys.

Tamio & Anna said...

AH HA! I SAW IT, I SAW IT!
CONGRATS!

Joseph A said...

Congrats Andrea!

Tanille said...

Congratulations, I'm so excited for you!! Wish you the best!!!

Marjorie said...

Wahoo!!! How long has the baby countdown been up and have I really missed that?!!! Congrats and good luck!!!

J-Babe said...

So exciting!!!!! Two kiddos are a lot of work but so much fun! Babies are so wonderful!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! That is great news! I hope you have a great pregnancy!