April 20, 2009

Redhead?????

I don't know what do you think? I was going for something different and I really didn't think it would be that drastic, but when the towel was taken off I about died. I haven't really decided if I like it yet. I thought I would give it a week and see if it grows on me. Don't be afraid to give me your honest opinion. My feelings won't be hurt, I just want to know what other people think.




9 comments:

Cory n Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cory n Tara said...

Oh I like it! I think that maybe some darker brown in there would make it look even better. You are so brave! I really want to do something drastic to my hair, but I'm such a weenie!

Justin and Julie Fam said...

I tried to put some golden highlights in mine and it ended up orangey brown, but I added some blonde hightlights. I like it now.

Trev "N" Dez said...

I like it! Heck I've been every color there is back in my day. It can all be fixed! Why not try out every color? You should try being a brunet! Contrary to what they say we have a good time too! What does Brooks think?

Tanille said...

Andrea, Reds definently fade a lot, so I would give it a couple of weeks to settle in. If you don't like it after that, you could just weave in some darker brown and blonde. But I think it's cute. It's so nice just to have a change every once in a while!

Curtis~Lara~Taygen~Bentley said...

Andrea- Sorry to hear about Brooks' gma! Our thoughts and prayers are with your family!

I had an appt. yesterday, I was dialated to a 4! I am being induced tomorrow (Thursday) morning at 7. If nothing happens before then.

As soon as i get back to normal life we'll have to take Taygen and Paisley to the park! Taygen LOVED it!

Have a great day! Later...

Nikki said...

I heard red heads have more fun. Is it true so far? Maybe I should give it a try. You are braver than me but I think it looks absolutely darling on you!

J-Babe said...

I think you look great! I really like the side picture that shows all the different hues, very pretty!

Marjorie said...

So my first reaction is not so much cause I know you so much as a blonde and think you're gorgeous as is. But as I keep looking at it, it grows on me. As of right now I still like blonde best but think it's fun for a change and you definitely don't look bad. I like the golden highlights in the red as well. I want more pictures and I'm curious to see if you've kept it! I think the more I look at it the more I'll like it. I've always wanted to try red but have been too chicken. Way to go!