June 20, 2009

Messy Messy

I left the kitchen for a couple minutes and came back to Paisley dumping out our box of salt. My first reaction was to get mad, but this is the first big mess she has ever made (at our house anyways, GG's is another story). Instead I grabbed the camera.

After I told her no-no she ran to the bathroom and came back with one square of toilet paper to clean it up. While spreading the salt even further she kept saying, "messy, messy."


5 comments:

Cory n Tara said...

Love it! Oh funny little Paisley!

Trev "N" Dez said...

Don't you love it when they act that way. Jayvin says "Oh no mommy I made a mess.Oh Dear!" However knowing he is making a mess does not stop him!! Little stinkers!

Andy and Robyn said...

I love that she went and got ONE square of toilet paper!

Marjorie said...

Looks like her mess was pretty contained. It seems like my boys are definitely different than your little girl. Can't wait to see what your next one is going to be:)

Lyndzi said...

First of all...HER HAIR! It's growing like none other. She's so cute you can hardly get mad at that "little" mess. :)