April 13, 2009

Conference Weekend

I've been so busy with taxes I haven't had much time to post. Most of these pictures are from conference weekend and some are just of Paisley being silly. I wasn't able to get any pics of Paisley hunting eggs because she wouldn't hold still long enough. Tara, Cory & Madi came down for conference weekend. We went swimming with Brooks family on Saturday and had a farewell party for Jeff & Lyndzi who just moved out to North Carolina. I will have to rob some of those pics off of Lyndzi & Robyn's blogs.


Dad trying to watch conference.

I know I'm photogenic.
Tara & Paisley with matching hair-dos.
Trying to get a good picture.


I think Paisley was done holding Madi.
Paisley dressing up to go work with dad.

2 comments:

Curtis~Lara~Taygen~Bentley said...

Hey Andrea, I just found your blog! Send me your email address to peckfam@live.com and I'll send ya an invite to mine! We really need to get together sometime soon and let Paisley and Taygen play! Have a great day!
Lara

Lori said...

I don't know, it looks to me like Brooks is trying to take and nap, not watch conference. Happy April 15th! And you can see how often I have updated lately.