August 16, 2008

Misc. and Bear Lake




Before I get into the Davis Family reunion at Bear Lake. I found these old pictures of Paisley on my mom's camera. I miss her curly hair. It was so cute. After 3 haircuts it is stick straight just like her mothers. Poor Girl. (As you can I see I was having trouble with aligning the pictures).
The last part of July & beginning of August we went to Bear Lake with my dad's side of the family. My dad organized it so of course it just went flawless :) It was fun to see all of my uncles and their families. We usually only get together about once a year so it was good to see everyone. We rented a large cabin in Ovid, (about 15 minutes from the North Beach). One day we all went to the south beach and rented a boat and 3 jet skis. It was a blast. Everyone got a turn and worked out well. The first night we were there my family went to the PickleVille Playhouse. We watched the Wild West play. It was so funny. Even Brooks enjoyed, which he usually does not enjoy that type of stuff. If you are ever in Bear Lake I would definitely recommend it.




3 comments:

Van Tassell Family said...

What a cutie!! I miss the curly hair but she is still adorable.

sunnie said...

i love the pictures of paisley playing on the beach, she's such a sweet little baby. i need to come visit you before she's 5 years old. miss you!

J-Babe said...

I love bear lake, it looks like you guys had so much fun! Your little girl is such a cutie, her hair was cute curly but it looks way cute straight:) I can't believe Tara is going to have a baby! How exciting!