This last weekend I went to Women's Conference with my mother-in-law and three sister-in laws. It was such an amazing experience. I really needed the spiritual boost it gave me. After listening to so many good speakers I found there are so many things that I want to improve. It seemed that many of the speakers that I listened to touched on prioritizing and especially making time to have fun with your kids. I think that sometimes I forget that the laundry, dishes, vacuuming and etc can wait. In the Friday afternoon session President Monson spoke. As he walked into the Marriot Center chills ran up and down my body and I knew that he is a Prophet of God. He has a quite a sense of humor and I enjoyed listening to him.
On Thursday I was grateful that Chris and Marjorie were able to watch Paisley. I was glad to have someone I trust. It was fun to see them and their two cute little boys. Good luck to Chris as he takes the bar and to their family when the time comes to move out to Chicago. I owe you guys



We stayed at Brooks' sister Lyndzi's and Paisley enjoyed playing with her cousin Kamden.


On Saturday before we came home I wanted to visit my great grandpa Hugentobler. He is 96 years old and it had been a while since I had visited him. Paisley is his first and only great-great grandchild and it was so cute watching them together. Grandpa kept kissing her and she would stare at him and gently put her hand on his shoulder or his cheek. I love the picture where they are both just looking at each other.


Before leaving BYU campus I bought Brooks and Paisley BYU hats. When I got home Brooks and I put the hats on her and she was so cute.
1 comment:
Paisley is so adorable! I love the hat! I wanted to tell you, for our girl's camp fundraiser this year we are doing ward cookbooks- super cute and over 400 tried and true recipes- only $10, let me know if you want to order! Thanks, hope your family is doing well!
Post a Comment