This weekend has been a busy one. On Saturday Paisley and I went with Gail to Logan to run some errands. We visited JJ's grave (Jon & Rachel's baby) and picked up a tree for a couple in our ward who just lost their baby girl. Both of these experiences have been very humbling for me. I am not a patient person and in those moments when I get frustrated with Paisley I think of these two families who are missing their babies. Gail and I visited the couple in our ward that lost their little girl to a rare infection in the placenta. She passed away hours before she was to be born. This was so hard for me to sit and watch this mother mourn and yearn for her little baby girl. My heart ached for her and I can't imagine the pain and the longing she must feel.
On Monday Brooks, Paisley and I met my parents and Cody at Masscre Rock for a picnic. It was fun to visit them and I know they were glad to see Paisley. It turned out to be warmer then we expected although it did rain after we had been there for about an hour or so.
Now that Paisley is older and the weather has warmed up a little Brooks has been taking her outside to do the chores. It gives me a nice 1/2 hour break. I love it and she loves it. Most of the time she cries when she is brought in the house. She loves being outside and hasn't been able to in the 8 months of her life. The day we brought her home it snowed and luckily it hasn't snowed for about 2 weeks now.
Paisley loves to take a bath and she was being so funny in this video.
2 comments:
She is so funny, I think she was trying to quack like a duck. Hey thanks for the baby stuff. You guys are great. We need to visit so that I can squeeze on that little cutie.
paisley is a maniac in this video, so stinking cute! i really want one of those bath seats...dylan would love it.
i miss you. we need to come visit you this summer.
Post a Comment