August 18, 2010

Crazy Busy Fun Summer

These last two months have been crazy but so fun.  We've been to my parents twice, Park City, Bear Lake twice, and Brooks siter Lyndzi was here for 2 weeks.  I haven't taken a ton of pictures but here are a few.

4-wheeling with Papa & GG always puts her to sleep

Kamden, Paisley & Hinkley looking like rugrats.


Fun at Park City

Barthlome grandkids in their best dress

Lyndzi took our family pictures and Paisley did not want to smile or look at the camera.

I love these of the kids if only Pais would cooperate :)


Madi really wanted to hold Cole.
He looks like a giant on her lap and his head is about 3 times bigger than hers.  She just loved him
Madi is the spitting image of Tara when she was the same age especially that mischievious grin.


Divas

I love this happy boy.

So cute!!

Cole loves bath time and any water for that matter.



Paisleypulling silly faces.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Looks like your summer was extremely busy!! However, looks like lots and lots of fun!! It was great to see you at the reunion!!

Trev "N" Dez said...

Wow he is so big!!!

Andy and Robyn said...

Such cute pictures. I LOVE the one of you and Brooks!

Lyndzi said...

Yes...as a matter of a fact, I am Brooks' siter...sitter. Cole looks so HUGE next to Maddi and so cute in the tub. Pais looks like her happy ole self in the last one. So funny. You guys have had an awesome summer. :) Miss ya already.