March 24, 2010

Picture Updates


Paisley relaxing with Grandpa

Paisley hiding from me in the dryer

The other day I propped Cole up on the couch and came back to find Pais reading to him

Sunday Best

Happy boy

Brother & Sister

Cole loves his Jumperoo

I went to lay Cole down for a nap and came back to find Pais in his Jumperoo.  I asked her to get out and she told me she wanted to be a baby.

This little Diva loves to dress up.  Good thing she has girl cousins to give her dress ups. Thanks Robyn!!  She told me that this is her Bibidi-bobidi-boo dress

2 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Cole is just so cute. I can't believe just how different all 3 of these little boys look.
Doesn't every little girl need a bibidi-bobidi-boo dress?

Dawn Hancock said...

super cute. I can't wait to see them in person. We are on the count down.