I'm in SHOCK! :) He looks So cute! :)
I feel the same way although Jayci can't have a hair cute because she is a girl... her dad won't go for it at all... It's fun to watch your little boy because jayci is doing all the same things... And by the way he is ADORABLE!!!
He looks so big in the bumbo! What a little man while a fresh new hair-do!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm in SHOCK! :) He looks So cute! :)
I feel the same way although Jayci can't have a hair cute because she is a girl... her dad won't go for it at all... It's fun to watch your little boy because jayci is doing all the same things... And by the way he is ADORABLE!!!
He looks so big in the bumbo! What a little man while a fresh new hair-do!
Post a Comment