Paisley's birthday is acutally September 28th but I like to celebrate it during conference weekend. It is just easier for everyone to get together then. We also celebrated all the September Birthdays on Brooks side of the family. There are 5 of us that have birthdays in September and 8 if you count my side too.
Paisley was so funny when we were singing Happy Birthday to her. She kept gigling and putting her fingers in her mouth.
Grandpa & Grandma Davis got her a carseat and a high chair for her baby. She loves them. They also got her a cute purple outfit and jacket.
Brooks and I got her a Barbie, & some barbie clothes and Brooks found her a cedar jewelry box for all of her bracelets.
Papa & GG got her a baby bottle, sippy cup, binkie and bib. She also got a cute pink vest.
and some Franken Berry cereal.
Paisley has done really well in her crib and only tried to climb out 2 or 3 times but I wanted to get her in a big girl bed before the baby got here. Brooks and I got her a Tinkerbell comforter while Papa abd GG got her the sheets. She was actually excited to go to bed on Tinkerbell. That only lasted about 10 minutes, but she has done really well so far.
Holding her new cousin Raife. She loves to help with any babies.
3 comments:
She's such a girlie girl, I love it!!! She's adorable and you look absolutely fabulous! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left!!!!
I want to know the story with the cereal? Don't get me wrong you know me I'm all about cereal but there has to be a story!! Oh and by the way she is SO pretty!! I hope Brooks has a few guns laying around when she turns 16!!!
Happy Birthday to Paisley and you. Can you believe how old we are getting.
Post a Comment