October 29, 2009

Halloween

CARVING PUMPKINS


She wasn't too sure about sticking her hand in.

So we got her a spoon.

Tinkerbell


She was so excited to put her costume on but I was having a hard time getting her to smile for the camera. After I put it on she went to look in the mirror and was swaying back and forth. She wanted me to dance with her and whenever she wants to dance she always says "shake your booty, momma."

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

Love the costume. She looks so big too. Kam won't put his on even for a minute. She looks so big, I just can't believe it.

Andy and Robyn said...

SO DARN CUTE!!! :) She is adorable and you were smart to take off her shirt- so fun! :)

Tanille said...

Andrea she is so stinkin cute!!! You always have her hair done soo cute. She's a doll!!!! Have a fun halloween!!!