Lyndzi took these pictures at this gorgeous park in NC. She did a great job and I am so excited to get the prints. I know moms always say how they think their kids are the cutest but I just have to say I can't believe how photogenic Paisley is (and she does not get that from my side). She was so good and did everything Lyndzi asked her.
5 comments:
I could just look at those over and over again. She is so photogenic and so cute!
k, I just looked at the previous post. That's hilarious you put that one of Brooks on there!
Oh my --SUCH cute pictures!! Paisley really is so photogenic!
Wow! She is so beautiful! The pics are awesome...lyndzi did a great job!
The pics are so cute. Paisley is so cute, I love her hair. She has more hair then both my girls together. The pics of him & her together are so adorable.
Post a Comment