January 2, 2009

Davis Family Pictures

My mom has wanted family pictures so for Christmas that is what Brooks and I got my parents. My mom wasn't thrilled about the idea that she had to be in them though. She just wanted pictures of us kids and the 2 granddaughters. Lucinda Higley took these and I thought they turned out pretty good, especially for how difficult we were being.
Paisley
Can you tell it was bright???

Grandpa & Grandma with the 2 grandaughters


Cory & Tim were not thrilled about my mom wanting them to peak out from behind the column.


All the kids

Grandpa & Grandma


The whole Family

4 comments:

Van Tassell Family said...

Those turned out really cute. I love the last one alot!! What a cute family.

Jaime said...

Cute pictures! I bet your parent are loving being grandparents!

Andy and Robyn said...

Those turned out really good. I like the black and red. They look really good together. And Paisley smiled and posed great! Pictures with kids are always an adventure. And Tara doesn't look like she just had a baby 5 days before.

J-Babe said...

What a good looking family! Family pictures are always an adventure, especially with a toddler:)