June 20, 2008

Puppies & Paisley


Our dog Roxie had puppies two weeks ago. Roxie is a 3/4 Red Heeler and 1/4 Blue Heeler but she had six blues. Today when I took this picture I noticed that they have started opening their eyes and crawling around.

Paisley loves the puppies and gets excited when she sees any animal.


Evertime I am working in the yard and set Paisley down to let her play, Roxie plops herself right down next to her. I am sure that they will be best friends soon.

Last weekend we went to my parents. It was fun to come home. My mom works at the motel in Jerome and so we took Paisley swimming. She loved it. She is a fish already. She was splashing herself in the face and kept trying to roll over in my moms arms so that she could float on her back. I am so mad that my mom and I both forgot our cameras.

2 comments:

J-Babe said...

Aww those puppies are so cute! That is good that Paisley likes them, I think it makes a big difference growing up around animals for kids. Paisley is getting so big! I love her hair!

sunnie said...

oh my stinkin cute! she's so happy!