June 11, 2008

Finally...

I finally found some cute blog backgrounds and as much as I would like to keep them all for myself I thought I would share with those who are lacking in blog creativity. www.thecutestblogontheblock.com This website is awesome and even shows you how to add the background without losing all of your links and other things.

Just a quick update... Paisley has recently started army crawling and trying to pull herself up on things. I am excited but at the same time not looking forward to chasing her all over the house. She already rolls all over and gets into things so I know it can only get worse. I am beginning to see more and more of her true colors. She loves to giggle at her dad as he wrestles around on the floor with her and she lets her mom know who's boss with her temper tantrums. Yes, I said temper tantrums. She is only 8 months and she practically screams at me if I take something away or if her toys won't cooperate. I love almost every minute of the time I spend with her.

1 comment:

J-Babe said...

You know, I think that is about the age when Lucas started showing some attitude as well, it's like it comes out of nowhere! It gets better though:) It is fun when they start crawling! Glad you found me!