February 21, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND



President's Day weekend Brooks' whole family and my whole family (except for Tim) were in town. We celebrated Brooks' 30th birthday on Friday night and then everybody went snow tubing Saturday. It was so fun to have everyone here, but it was crazy. Paisley never did take a very good nap but since everyone has left she has been sleeping through the night. Tara just loved Paisley and I think she is anxious to have one of her own.



Paisley loves her rice cereal and Aunt Tara just wasn't going fast enough.




Grandpa just loves Paisley and to mom and Grandma 's dismay he tries anything to keep her awake.

Paisley also loves her fingers especially when they have rice cereal on them.

2 comments:

sunnie said...

yay! i love it when you post pictures. paisley is so adorable. it looks like you all had a fun weekend.

Marjorie said...

What an adorable little baby Paisley is!!! I'm so glad you have your blog so I can check in on your little family. I can't believe she's 4 months already; Spencer is 4 months tomorrow, CRAZY!!! Love the way you do Paisley's hair. I love my boys but I can't wait for a girl:)