
Paisley is 5 months old today. I can't believe how big she has gotten and how fast the time has gone. She is getting more fun as she learns new things. She loves her feet and talks to them as she holds them and rolls from side to side. About five weeks ago she rolled over 4 times in one day and hasn't done it since. I guess she accomplished it and doesn't feel the need to do it again. She loves when daddy come home for work and gives him a big smile. Brooks likes to make farm animal noises at her and when he does a cat she sticks out her bottom lip and is on the verge of tears. We have yet to capture a picture of it.
Paisley is in her 9 month outfits as of recently and they are so cute. Below are a few pictures of her in some of my favorites. My mom asks me everyday if I have taken any new pictures so these are for her.


2 comments:
she is getting so big! i love the pics.
So cute! I am so glad she didn't lose any of her hair. FYI I have a new blog of you want to check it out. It is tysonsweetie.blogspot.com
Isn't it crazy how big they get so fast??
Post a Comment