I can't believe it is December already. With everything so crazy in our household I've lost track of time. These are just some photos from the last few days.
Pais in her "cinderella dress" decorating the tree. She was so excited and kept saying, "this is wonderful" and "so beautiful"
All done with the tree
MY BABY BOY IS ONE!!!
This is the happiest kid ever. He is so easy and loves to smile. He has had a rough week but you wouldn't know it. He has bronchitis and an ear infection in his right ear and today he rolled down out basement stairs. I felt awful but he cried for about 5 minutes and then went right back to playing.
Birthday Barn - I am not overly artisticso I was pretty impressed with my art skills
Digging in
Overalls from GG
Playing with his new car
Playing with his new car
Shirt and tie for church
This boy loves to cuddle and his mom LOVES it. He is always hugging his stuffed animals and making cute noises. This is him hugging his new horse
Eating ice cream with Papa
GOUT
This was Brooks' foot at its worst. He has had gout in it which has been very painful. He has to use a walker b/c he can't put any weight on it. Can you feel the pain??

3 comments:
Sweet Paisley-I love that in almost every picture of her she is in a dress-up! :) Every time I see a picture of Cole, I swear he is smiling-and his cake looks amazing! :) Brooks' foot makes me cringe every time I see it-I can't imagine how painful it must be! Just make sure you don't get sick or your family will REALLY be in trouble!!!
Oh man that foot looks so painful!! I hope that it's better! YIKES!
Andrea-my dad gave me your blog address and I was so excited to go "snoop". What an adorable family you have! I can't believe how big your children are getting! Love the blog!!!
Christina
Post a Comment