June 4, 2010

Spring Pictures

I posted a few pictures from April and May that I found on my camera. It is supposed to be spring but notice how they are all taken inside because it has been snowing and raining ALL spring.


Grandpa and Grandma got Paisley some gardening gear so she could help mom outside.


 Notice how dark Cole's hair is in this picture. 


 And in this one he is a blonde.  He got his hair buzzed and now you can hardly see it b/c it is so blonde.



 We went to Boise to see my mom's parents and this is my aunt Barbara giving Paisley her first piano lesson.


 I love this picture of my mom, my Grandma Hammerquist and Cole.


 Paisley snuck into our bed while we were downstairs watching tv.  She had put on my black skirt and was holding a cell phone in one hand.
 
 
Paisley is already trying to dress Cole up

This one has to be my all time favorite.

1 comment:

Lyndzi said...

Oh my, she is one funny little girl. I can't believe she fell asleep in your bed with that garb on. She has a 'garb' on in EVERY pic. :)
The pic with Cole sitting on her lap, he looks HER SIZE! He's getting so big. I miss your kiddies. They are so so adorable.