Cute Pictures! I can't believe Cole weighs 16 lbs. Berklee weighs that much and she 9 months old. Bailee only weighs 14. Too funny.
You look great for only having a four month old...actually just GREAT no matter what!!
super cute, you guys all look so great. I love the baby ones. What a neat idea.
Love the pictures! And I LOVE the way Paisley is holding onto Brooks leg in the family pic. What a cute family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute Pictures! I can't believe Cole weighs 16 lbs. Berklee weighs that much and she 9 months old. Bailee only weighs 14. Too funny.
You look great for only having a four month old...actually just GREAT no matter what!!
super cute, you guys all look so great. I love the baby ones. What a neat idea.
Love the pictures! And I LOVE the way Paisley is holding onto Brooks leg in the family pic. What a cute family!
Post a Comment