My HOT husband going coyote hunting

Cole has been smiling quite a bit and so far this is the only picture I have been able to get

Sister & Brother

Dressing up again

She looks sweet but watch out :)

Eating cookie batter

We have been potty training for over 3 weeks now. At first she was doing really good but the last week or so she has had 3-5 accidents a day. She will either go and hide somewhere and do it or she will be standing right next to me. The kicker is that she thinks it is funny. We have tried bribing and almost everything I can think of. Yesterday she had 5 accidents befor 5:30 and so I had about had it. I got out a diaper and taped it on. At first she was crying and mad but after a while she didn't care and even peed in it a couple times. AHHHHH!!!!
1 comment:
Oh potty training! I've kind of tried with Spencer and I"m not ready to hit it head on. So not a fun stage of life. The main reason I want to is I'm sick of poopy diapers!!! Good luck on that front!
Post a Comment