
I love this last picture. This sweatshirt really brings out her blue eyes. I just cut 2 inches off her hair and looking at these pictures makes me wish I hadn't. I'll have to post pics of her shorter haircut.Funny Conversation:
Paisley found a small purse, put it over her shoulder and came in the kitchen where I was doing dishes.
Paisley: I have to go momma
Me: Where do you have to go?
Paisley: I have to go to the store momma
Me: Ok, you go to the store
Paisley: (waving) Bye momma. I go to the store ok (as she is walking out the back door.
She opens the door and then comes back in and closes it.
Paisley: I have to go to wok (work) momma
Me: Oh really, where do you work?
Paisley: I wok with cows
I was laughing so hard. She acts so grown up sometimes I forget she is only 2.
3 comments:
Oh my this little women is SOOO pretty. Like crazy pretty too. Atleast you never have to worry about her being made fun of for being ugly!! Now you just have to worry when she is 15 1/2 and all these boys want to date her and that birthday is just around the corner and there is NOTHING you can do about it!!!!DUN...DUN..DUNDUN!! You two make pretty children!
Yeah! I'm so glad that you and Robyn respond to a light rebuking.:)
Paisly's hair...wow. It grew so much even since Sept. She is just beautiful ya know it? I need to get some NC stuff before we move too. Keep these posts coming.
She seriously looks SO cute-I love her hair fixed like that!
Post a Comment