July 8, 2008

Pictures from 4th of July Parade






Just a quick note: Yesterday Paisley stared to crawl on her hands and knees. She just took of in the grass at my softball game. Now she does a mixture of army crawling and actual crawling. She also started sucking through a straw.
Another side note: My sister, Tara, is pregnant, so Paisley will have a cousin on my side of the family in December. I think Tara is about 17 weeks along. We are excited for her and Cory.

1 comment:

Dawn Hancock said...

Alright, I updated my blog so I don't want to hear it for a while. Paisley's face is so funny at the parade. It looks like she is a little disappointed in the floats. haha. She is so dang cute, plus I love the pic on the four wheeler. Isn't it so a good tool to put kids to sleep. Love it!